New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Eggs in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2013 -- Eggs enjoyed a strong growth year in 2012, growing by 4% in contrast to a CAGR of 2% between 2007 and 2012. Despite some concerns over cholesterol, eggs remains perceived as a healthy food and a cheaper alternative source of protein to meat. In recessionary times, an omelette is increasingly seen as a lower cost alternative to a steak or a fillet of fish, for both vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.
Euromonitor International's Eggs in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Eggs market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the UK to 2017
- Starch Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Biscuits: Global Industry Guide
- Grain Mill Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)