New Insurance market report from Timetric: "Employee Benefits in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Malaysia, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Malaysia
- Detailed information about private benefits in Malaysia
- Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Malaysia
- The EPF is managed by a tripartite governing board and responsible for the administration of contributions and benefits under the provident fund system. It is also responsible for investing funds contributed by member employees.
- Under the provident fund system for retirement, death, disability and medical benefits, employees below the normal retirement age should contribute 11% of their monthly earnings, and employees aged between the normal retirement age and 75 years should contribute 5.5% of monthly earnings. Under the social insurance system for death and disability benefits, a contribution of 0.5% of monthly earnings should be made by employees.
- Under the social insurance system for death and disability benefits, a contribution of 0.5% of monthly earnings should be made by employees.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Malaysia:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity benefits, public holidays and private benefits.
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Malaysia.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Malaysia.
- Assess Malaysia's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Malaysia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Malaysia's employee benefits, and their impact on companies .
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Employee Benefits in Slovakia
- Employee Benefits in Italy
- Employee Benefits in Bulgaria
- Employee Benefits in New Zealand
- Employee Benefits in Hong Kong