New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2014 -- As one of the world's most valuable fast moving consumer goods industries, totalling US$800 billion globally, the tobacco industry is at a crossroads with seven of its top 10 global markets posting volume declines. In many, particularly developed, markets smokers are consuming increasing lower value products. The challenge for the industry is to manage volume decline, continue to generate meaningful value growth and develop the next generation of nicotine or tobacco product.
Euromonitor International's Global Tobacco: Key Findings Part 1 - Tobacco Overview, Cigarettes and the Future global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Netherlands Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the UK Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of India Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Chile Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Japan Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of Brazil Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Norway to 2017