New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/03/2014 -- The financial crisis also hit the jeans category hard, as besides good annual growth in 2011, 2010 and 2012 saw recession. However, after reaching a low point, 2013 registered a better performance. In volume terms, the sales of women's jeans grew by 3% and men's jeans by 2% in 2013, while in current value terms their sales rose by 7% and 6%, respectively. Jeans are becoming increasingly fashionable again in Hungary and are important pieces in the wardrobes of both men and women. As consumers start spending again, women's jeans will record the most significant boost, as women buy less exclusive jeans mostly for casual wear.
The most important players in jeans in 2013 were C&A with a 7% value share, followed by H&M and Bershka with 3% shares each in second and third places. Levi Strauss leads the premium category with a 15% value share followed by Retro Jeans International (12%) and Phillips-Van Heusen (11%). The super premium category is led by Charles Vogele (34%), while the dominant player in the economy segment is Takko Fashion with a 4% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Men's jeans and women's jeans are expected to see volume CAGRs of 3% and 2% respectively, and constant value CAGRs of 4%, over the forecast period. Only a moderate increase in volume sales is expected, as sales of jeans did not decline considerably during the crisis period, as jeans are considered an essential clothing item, suitable for various occasions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in Hungary?
- What are the major brands in Hungary?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in France
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in Italy
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in South Africa
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic