New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- Discounting increasingly permeates the retailing landscape for grocery products, with supermarket, hypermarket and convenience store operators focusing on a low-price positioning to fend off discounters and fixed-priced variety stores. This report analyses discounters and their influence on the assortment, format and pricing strategies of discount-orientated retailers. It evaluates their expansion prospects in developed and emerging markets alongside the challenges that they face.
Euromonitor International's Retailing for Groceries: The Impact and Evolution of Discounting global briefing offers an insight into the size and shape of the retailing industry, highlights emerging trends, their effects on retailing in markets around the world, on the development of channels and consumers' shopping patterns. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they the developments of new store types, the importance of non-store retailing, economic/lifestyle influences, private label or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Non-Store Retailing, Store-based Retailing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Evolution of Duty-Free Retailing: Past, Present and Future
- Furniture and Furnishings Stores in New Zealand
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Colombia
- Global Airport Retailing 2013
- Global Online Retailing Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Internet Retailing in Switzerland
- Electricals Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Apparel Specialist Retailers in Israel
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Brazil
- Homeshopping in Japan