Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sets/Kits in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2013 -- Gifting of sets/kits is the main sales avenue for premium brands, which are particularly sold through department stores during festive or special occasions. In the premium segment, consumers typically will not purchase sets/kits for personal use, as they often include products which are not required. However, they become good value when bundled into sets/kits and presented as a gift. The Body Shop, for example, is recognised as a brand which offers great gifts from its gift set range, and also...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in Italy to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Belgium to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Hotels in Switzerland to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in France to 2017: Market Databook
- Country Analysis Report: Denmark, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Integration in Early Stage Promotes Use of Companion Diagnostics to Optimize Therapeutic Outcomes