New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Small Appliances: Industry Overview and Performance"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/11/2013 -- The BRICs are expected to drive global growth in small appliances over the next five years. Air conditioners will drive the highest growth in value terms within the same forecast period. Also, internet retailing will be the fastest growing channel for small appliances, driven by lower unit prices and an increased number of internet retailers. Manufacturers should not miss the opportunities in BRICs and in internet retailing, while still strengthening relationships with store-based retailers.
Euromonitor International's Small Appliances: Industry Overview and Performance global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. The report also identifies the leading companies/brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the competitive landscape - be it new product developments, technological innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Additionally, trade statistics and producer's shares will answer questions on where appliances are produced and where they are being exported to, how quickly these units are moving, which companies are producing how much, and whether all categories are behaving in the same way. Collectively, this gives a complete view in both marketing and production planning strategies. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Japan
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Almanac
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Global Major Appliances: Industry Overview and Future Hotspots Post Recession
- Household Appliances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Appliances in Brazil
- Consumer Appliances in Indonesia
- Consumer Appliances in Germany
- Household Appliances - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Kitchen Appliances: Global Industry Guide