Fast Market Research recommends "Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/26/2014 -- Despite tightening regulatory grip on cigarettes, smoking tobacco did not emerge as a winner, as some expected. Similarly as with cigars and cigarillos, the category suffers from the fact that their hands were tied before they could make their products popular amongst Lithuanians. Whereas cigarette producers have to persuade consumers to continue with their habits, smoking tobacco sellers are tasked with essentially creating the category from scratch. To make matters worse, those who consume smoking tobacco are very price-sensitive, which occurred once again in 2013. Of the two types, only pipe tobacco has traditionally been consumed in Lithuania, but this is a habit of older people whose numbers are in decline and not being replaced with new ones.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Skonis ir Kvapas, the country's undisputed leader amongst tobacco specialists, was clearly in control of selling smoking tobacco, as both older pipe-smoking elders and hip urban RYO smokers frequent Skonis ir Kvapas stores once they run out of stock.
Smoking tobacco is expected to rebound swiftly from the temporary slump of 2013, as there is no underlying cause for the prolonged weakness. Further excise increases are already public, with price jumps predicted at the start of 2015 and 2018, but these are expected to lead to uneven purchasing quantities and not deter smokers from their habits.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Lithuania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Lithuania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania?
- What are the major brands in Lithuania?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Australia
- Smoking Tobacco in Egypt
- Smoking Tobacco in Estonia
- Smoking Tobacco in Morocco
- Smoking Tobacco in Portugal
- Smoking Tobacco in Colombia
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Chile