Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sports and Energy Drinks in Algeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Sports and energy drinks registered 10% total volume growth and 18% total value growth in 2013. The category continued to generate low levels of volume sales, however, the presence of standard brands, such as Burn (Fruital Coca-Cola Spa) and Xploza (Promasidor Djazair) manufactured under license in Algeria, contributed to the sales expansion from middle-income earners, targeting teenagers and young adults, who continued to perceive energy drinks as a fashionable beverage.
Red Bull continued to lead sports and energy drinks in 2013, generating a 28% off-trade value share. The premium brand was the first to enter the category and maintained its image as a fashionable drink. Strong international advertising and its availability, and even its high price at most retailing channels maintained interest in the product.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sports and energy drinks is expected to post CAGRs of 10% in total value terms at constant 2013 prices and 11% in total volume terms over the forecast period. It is essentially upper- and middle-income young consumers who are likely to continue contributing to the category's forecast performance. The category is also expected to remain dominated by premium and standard brands, which will result in faster value growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sports and Energy Drinks industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sports and Energy Drinks in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- What are key new sports and energy drinks launches and what impact impact did they have on #category#?
- Who are the key consumers of sports and energy drinks in Algeria?
- What time of day are sports and energy drinks most commonly consumed?
- What trends motivate people to drink sports and energy drink in Algeria?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the US
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Colombia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Estonia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Germany
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Italy
- Sports and Energy Drinks in India
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the Netherlands
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia