Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2012 -- As the sold-off segment of Constellation Brands' European and Australian wine business, Accolade finds itself holding a plethora of brands in low-margin territories at a time when brand equity is difficult to achieve. However the company has its sights set on China, perhaps the biggest prize of all. In this report Euromonitor International assesses the outlook for the divested business of the former global wine industry leader.
This is the new descriptor.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LVMH in Wines (World)
- Wines - Top 10 Global Markets
- Wines - Global
- Wines in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- World Point Terminals Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- PSS World Medical, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- World Fuel Services Corporation (INT) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- World Fuel Services Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report