New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Canned/Preserved Food in Iran"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- Canned/preserved food has benefited from the rapid changes in the Iranian lifestyle, especially over the review period. Traditionally, Iranian consumers preferred to prepare homemade meals but with the rapid trend towards urbanisation along with the sudden increase in the number of working women, this practice is not possible anymore. Many young couples now prefer convenient and rapid alternatives for their food and canned/preserved category also gives them affordability, which is a key element...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food in Iran report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sustainability Management in the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Competition for Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Food and Drink Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- Packaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Unpackaged Food in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)