Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Colour Cosmetics in Turkey", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- In 2012, colour cosmetics current value growth was stimulated largely by the launch of value-added and better-quality products. With improved economic conditions, consumers started demanding higher-quality and more premium colour cosmetics. This led companies to invest in the production of higher-quality products. For example, the leading company Avon Kozmetik launched the Avon Luxe brand in 2012, which is a series of colour cosmetics products which contain precious stones. Consequently, the...
Euromonitor International's Colour Cosmetics in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in Norway
- Colour Cosmetics in China
- Colour Cosmetics in Sweden
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Slovakia
- Colour Cosmetics in Portugal
- Colour Cosmetics in Malaysia
- Colour Cosmetics in Romania
- Colour Cosmetics in Latvia