New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Appliances in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2013 -- Small appliances saw stronger volume and value sales and sales growth compared to major appliances in 2012. Health awareness of urban people was an important factor driving sales of air purifiers and new technological development for air conditioners. Pod coffee machines were introduced in 2011 with a few players whilst retail prices of standard coffee machines became more affordable, boosting sales in 2012. Also in 2012 the average unit price of both major and small appliances increased as a...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Appliances in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Major Appliances, Small Appliances.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Appliances in Taiwan
- Consumer Appliances in Germany
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in Ukraine
- Consumer Appliances in Sweden
- Consumer Appliances in Chile
- Consumer Appliances in Austria
- Consumer Appliances in Denmark
- Consumer Appliances in Brazil
- Consumer Appliances in Hungary