Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/19/2013 -- The rise of Chinese consumers in recent decades has been remarkable and the impact of their spending power on global demand is not anticipated to abate in coming years despite the country's slowing economy. Now more sophisticated consumers, many worry about new issues such as uncertainty about the quality of their food and water and, at least among younger consumers, concern about the environment. Consumers are increasingly travelling further to satisfy their craving for coveted branded goods.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in China report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kuwait
- Consumer Lifestyles in Cameroon
- Consumer Lifestyles in Qatar
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Lithuania
- Consumer Lifestyles in Morocco
- Consumer Lifestyles in Croatia
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in Indonesia