Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/08/2012 -- Taiwan's consumers were not significantly affected by the recent economic downturn as levels of both disposable income and spending maintained a steady growth pattern. Heavily influenced by US and Japanese consumer trends, the Taiwanese nevertheless exhibit many unique behaviours, such as their reliance on convenience stores to meet a wide range of needs. Generally, consumers are expected to maintain confidence as both personal finances and the country's economy prosper in coming years.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Taiwan report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles, Priorities And Work-Life Balance
- Consumer Lifestyles in Jordan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Serbia
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Philippines
- Consumer Lifestyles in Spain
- Consumer Lifestyles in Pakistan
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)