Fast Market Research recommends "Emergency Contraception in Portugal" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2013 -- The good performance of emergency contraception was influenced by two important factors in 2012. First, the Portuguese government failed to encourage the population to improve the birth rate, with only 90,000 births being recorded in 2012. Portugal has one of the lowest birth rates in Europe, and as consumers are facing difficult economic times, their financial constraints also impacted on sales of emergency contraception. Due to their precarious financial situation, many couples have no choice...
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Finland
- Emergency Contraception in Latvia
- Emergency Contraception in Estonia
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in Bulgaria
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Romania
- Emergency Contraception in the US
- Emergency Contraception in Switzerland
- Emergency Contraception in South Africa
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)