Fast Market Research recommends "Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in Vietnam" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/14/2013 -- FF milk formula continued to dominate sales of all FF packaged food in 2012. Many Vietnamese consumers still perceive milk formula as a replacement for breast milk, and some start letting their babies consume milk formula as early as six months old. This, together with the healthy birth rate, resulted in a good performance for milk formula. In addition, FF dairy also contributed a substantial amount of sales of FF packaged food. FF dairy consists mostly of FF powder milk, with many brands...
Euromonitor International's Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in Vietnam report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: FF Baby Food, FF Bakery Products, FF Confectionery, FF Dairy, FF Meal Replacement, FF Noodles, FF Oils and Fats, FF Pasta, FF Snack Bars, FF Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fortified/Functional Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- Packaged Food Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Packaged Food Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016