New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Kenya"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2012 -- 2011 was an exciting year for fruit/vegetable juice. Increasingly more consumers opted to buy fruits and vegetables and blend juices at home, which industry players believe led to an increase in consumption of fruit/vegetable juice among the population. In addition, fruit kiosks, which blend fresh juices to sell, saw tremendous growth as they offer cheaper and convenient juices to consumers. These kiosks are mostly found near working places/buildings, with many working-class Kenyans starting to...
Euromonitor International's Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Kenya report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fruit/Vegetable Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Russia
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in New Zealand
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Singapore
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in China
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Brazil
- Soft Drinks Market in South Korea - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Egypt
- Flavour Trends in Juice Drinks and Iced Tea Drinks
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Taiwan