New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research K
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/15/2012 -- In 2011, Hertz maintained its second place in the car rental market, by introducing a number of innovative and convenient services, expanding non-airport locations and carrying out aggressive marketing and communication efforts. The company's main challenge going forward is to secure federal approval to acquire US-based Dollar Thrifty. Through this acquisition, Hertz is hoping to diversify its brand portfolio further and gain substantial market share.
Euromonitor International's Hertz Corp, The in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in the US
- Wyndham Worldwide Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Hyatt Hotels Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Carnival Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Hosting of FIFA World Cup and Olympic Games to Promote Tourism Growth
- Sabre Corp in Travel and Tourism (World)
- Travel and Tourism in the United Arab Emirates
- Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015