Fast Market Research recommends "Men's Grooming in Greece" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- The key trend in 2011 in the men's grooming category in Greece was determined by the economic downturn. Due to consumers cutting back on their spending, the number of promotional offers on the market grew substantially and brands were struggling to maintain customer loyalty. This had a significant impact on value sales, while volumes were also squeezed as men were keen to cut back completely on purchases they considered secondary. Furthermore, the relatively low loyalty levels of Greek male...
Euromonitor International's Men's Grooming in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Men's Shaving, Men's Toiletries.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Men's Grooming market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Men's Grooming in Norway
- Men's Grooming in Denmark
- Men's Grooming in Italy
- Men's Grooming in Hungary
- Men's Grooming in the Czech Republic
- Men's Grooming in Bulgaria
- Men's Grooming in the Philippines
- Men's Grooming in Brazil
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Men's Grooming in Vietnam