Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2012 -- During 2011 retail value sales increased by 13% and volume sales increased by 11%, faster in comparison to the volume CAGR 7% displayed during the period 2006-2011. The dynamism in the middle-priced segment, which might be estimated to account for 70%-80% of sales, along with the low price increases explained the excellent performance of nappies/diapers/pants.
Euromonitor International's Nappies/Diapers/Pants in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Disposable Pants, Nappies/Diapers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Nappies/Diapers/Pants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Deodorants in Colombia
- Savory Snacks in Colombia
- Personal Hygiene in Colombia
- Facial Care in Colombia
- Haircare in Colombia
- Make-Up in Colombia
- Skincare in Colombia
- Suncare in Colombia
- Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report