Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Confectionery Packaging in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/20/2013 -- Flexible packaging remains the chief packaging type in confectionery. This format is used widely as secondary packaging in all confectionery categories, especially as flexible plastic in sugar confectionery and flexible aluminium/paper in chocolate confectionery. Flexible packaging, however, has been the worst-performing packaging type and recorded the largest drop in 2012 as a result of falling gum sales. In confectionery as a whole, flexible packaging declined by 2% in unit volumes during the...
Euromonitor International's Confectionery Packaging in Taiwan report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chocolate Confectionery, Gum, Sugar Confectionery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Confectionery Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Confectionery Packaging in Canada
- Confectionery Packaging in Poland
- Confectionery Packaging in the Philippines
- Confectionery Packaging in Mexico
- Confectionery Packaging in China
- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Confectionery Sector in China
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in France to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Germany to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in China to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Russia to 2017