Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Lifestyles in the United Kingdom" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2013 -- With the UK economy narrowly avoiding a third recession in five years during early 2013, austerity, both public and private, remains the biggest single influence on consumer behaviour, particularly for those on lower incomes. With wage growth struggling to keep up with inflation, real incomes are being squeezed, forcing many consumers to continually seek ways to trim their outgoings. However, many are still prepared to treat themselves to satellite television and gadgets like smartphones.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in the United Kingdom report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2017
- Stationery and Cards: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017