Fast Market Research recommends "RTD Tea in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- RTD tea in South Korea is highly sensitive to trends and growth is led by the fashionable brands and products each year. Recently, the category was stagnant except for the rapid growth of Oriental raisin tea which continued to be a hit product among locals. This product was initially launched by Kwang Dong Pharmaceutical in 2010, followed by CJ Corp. The two brands successfully created a new market based on this new ingredient, which mostly targets male adult consumers. The positive effects of oriental raisin as an ingredient of oriental medicine was well-received by consumers and the companies promoted this beverage as being an effective cure for hangovers, which helped boost sales.
Kwang Dong Pharmaceutical became the leading company in 2013 due to its powerful leading corn leaf tea and Oriental raisin tea products.
RTD tea is expected to post a value CAGR of 4% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. It is one of the more unpredictable categories within soft drinks due to the influence of trends. Many of the past hit products came and then disappeared as a new trend arrived. However, the common factor in the popularity of RTD tea products is its health benefits. Mate tea and other similar types of products that are positioned as dietary supplements are likely to gain share among female consumers. Also, carbonated RTD tea products will appeal to fashionable consumers who seek beauty and wellbeing in their beverage selection. Therefore, the RTD tea category has potential for steady positive growth over the forecast period as companies develop new products and ingredients to appeal to the ever-changing consumer preferences.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in South Korea?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in South Korea?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for South Korea?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in South Korea?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in South Africa
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Soft Drinks in South Korea
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Africa to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in China
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide