Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Tax increases in 2011 and ongoing government TV campaigns had a negative impact on the volume sales of overall tobacco packaging. The lower consumption of cigarettes led brand owners to move towards premiumisation and create new pack shapes to create more appealing packaging, such as Camel Curve which was launched in January 2012 by JT International. Despite their efforts, this marketing strategy undertaken by industry players did not help to improve the performance of folding cartons in 2012, as cigarettes recorded a decline during the year.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Total sales of tobacco packaging are likely to increase over the forecast period. French consumers are expected to gain greater awareness of the dangers of smoking thanks to ongoing and persuasive government campaigns, aimed at reducing the public deficit. Furthermore, consumers will show more interest in healthy lifestyles, and boost the importance of wellbeing. As a result, sales of tobacco packaging are expected to grow by a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tobacco Packaging industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Packaging industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tobacco Packaging in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of tobacco packaging in France?
- What are the major tobacco pack types in France?
- How is legislation impacting on cigarette pack size in France?
- How is consumer shift between soft and hard packs affecting the pack mix?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within tobacco?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017