Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- RTD coffee remained a niche category in Estonia in 2013 and hence sales of these products remained marginal. Although RTD coffee began to emerge in 2011 thanks to the launch of Hustler Coffee by local player, Viru Olu, the product did not gain favour and disappeared from the market in 2012. Despite the fact that the category is unfamiliar to the majority of Estonians, consumers are beginning to try the few products that are available.
Rauch Fruchtsafte was the only important player in RTD coffee area in Estonia, accounting for a retail value share of 61% in 2013. The company offers Rauch Cafemio RTD coffee, which is available in two coffee types, Macchiato and Cappuccino. The products are mostly sold in supermarkets and hypermarkets of leading grocery chains.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
RTD coffee is expected to gain importance among Estonians thanks to the growing awareness of coffee in general. In addition, growth will be supported by the fact that energy drinks is suffering a more negative perception in society, which is expected to lead consumers to find substitutes, although RTD coffee will not be attractive to the majority of Estonians who prefer to drink coffee as a hot drink.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Estonia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Estonia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Estonia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Estonia?
- What are the major brands in Estonia?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Estonia?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Australasia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in North America to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Coffee in China
- RTD Coffee in Malaysia
- RTD Coffee in Brazil