New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- In 2013, for the second consecutive year, Russian RTD coffee posted positive growth. RTD coffee started to decline at the onset of economic downturn in 2009, and declined for four years from 2009 to 2012. First signs of recovery were seen in 2012 and continued to be observed in 2013. Decline over the review period was mainly distinguished by the fact that this soft drink was new and unpopular with Russian consumers. At the same time, RTD coffee was positioned as a higher-end drink, which also influenced declining trend due to the economic crisis and declining consumer confidence about their disposable incomes. Since the economy stabilised since 2011, consumers are showing increasing interest in this product as an alternative to traditional soft drinks that are already mature on the market. In 2013, RTD coffee posted 8% volume growth and 12% current value growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
When RTD coffee appeared on the market, it was positioned as a higher-end beverage, with Nescaf? Xpress leading. However, Nescaf? Xpress was promoted as a higher-end product and eventually, after economic downturn, this brand was withdrawn from the market. In 2009, Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co Ltd started to offer its RTD coffee brand Let?s Be, which already gained leadership in 2010 in RTD coffee. By the end of 2013, Let?s Be remained the leader with 84% volume share of RTD coffee. In 2013, Let?s Be accounted for two million litres sales in Russia and posted one percentage point increase in volume share relative to 2012.
Over the forecast period, RTD coffee is set to post 5% volume CAGR compared to -21% volume CAGR in the review period. It saw sharp decline from 2009 to 2011, and only started to post positive growth in 2012. RTD coffee remains a novel and niche category in Russian soft drinks, therefore it still has potential for further development in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Russia?
- What are the major brands in Russia?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Russia?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Coffee in Mexico
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Coffee in Japan
- RTD Coffee in Norway
- RTD Coffee in France
- RTD Coffee in Hungary