Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- In 2013 RTD tea registered impressive double digit growth and for the first time off-trade value sales of RTD tea exceeded the EUR100 million mark. There were several factors which contributed to the impressive performance of RTD tea in 2013. First, the summer weather was much better than it had been in the previous three years and this of course was a positive factor as RTD tea is regarded as a beverage for warmer days. Another factor is that still RTD tea in particular is perceived as a value-for-money proposition. In times of economic uncertainty this gave the category a further boost. Another major factor was that the leading brands were active in new product development and in recent years there were a number of new entrants to the category, which invested in expanding their product ranges.
Unilever retained its leading position in RTD tea in 2013 and even managed to expand its off-trade value share. The company benefits from its strong association with the high-quality Lipton brand and was the pioneer in RTD tea and it still maintains a first mover advantage over other RTD tea brands. In addition, it enjoys strong distribution in both the off-trade and on-trade channels. In 2013 the company also had a major launch with the new Lipton Ice Tea Brisk range, which also added value to the brand.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The outlook for RTD tea is very positive with a strong CAGR projected over the forecast period. RTD tea is viewed as a refreshing product with some naturally healthy attributes. These qualities are likely to sustain its popularity over the forecast period and further growth is expected. Growth, however is set to slow somewhat over the forecast period in comparison to the review period in off-trade volume and value terms at constant 2013 prices due to increased category maturity.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Tea industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Tea industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Tea in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Tea in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- What flavors of RTD Tea, like green tea, are the most popular in Netherlands?
- Who is the consumer profile of RTD tea drinkers in Netherlands?
- What are the key on-trade market trends for RTD Tea sales and how these are changing?
- What is the key on-trade distribution channel for Netherlands?
- Are fountain sales available for RTD Tea in Netherlands?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Tea in China
- Global Iced/RTD Tea Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Tea in Indonesia
- RTD Tea in the Philippines
- RTD Tea in Germany