New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Nigeria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Marketing activities by producers, western-influenced social culture, especially night life, and increased consumption among female consumers are the major factors that stimulated growth in RTDs/high-strength premixes in 2013. Producers of brands, such as Snapp and Kiss Mix, intensified their advertising and marketing activities to court patronage in this fast growing market. Furthermore, the increasing night life culture especially among young professionals, also stimulated the growth in RTDs/high-strength premixes in 2013.
With a 79% total volume share, Guinness Nigeria dominates 2013 sales. This is because the company dominates with its two popular brands of Smirnoff Ice and Gordon?s Spark, as well as adding the Snapp brand to its portfolio. While the company leverages on its existing marketing structure to position this brands, it also has a well-run advertising campaign and marketing strategy that attracts more consumers to its brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
It is expected that over the forecast period, RTDs/high-strength premixes will post a 13% CAGR in volume terms. Growth would be driven by novelty, the rise of professional working women, growth in disposable incomes, and growing nightlife culture.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTDs/High-Strength Premixes industry in Nigeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Nigeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTDs/High-Strength Premixes in Nigeria?
- What are the major brands in Nigeria?
- Has the trend towards at-home entertaining had a positive impact on RTDs as consumers want to replicate the bar experience at home?
- How have RTDs performed in comparisons to High-strength premixes?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: High-Strength Premixes, RTDs.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Finland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Switzerland
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Japan
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Portugal
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in South Africa
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Italy
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Chile
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Greece
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Australia
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Belgium