Fast Market Research recommends "Sanitary Protection in Denmark" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- 2012 saw a continued shift from standard to ultra-thin towels. This trend is primarily driven by young women who tend to prefer the thin towels, which are perceived as more discreet and convenient. Manufacturers strive to fuel this development through marketing activity and frequent new launches of thin towels with improved features, such as increased absorbency. As unit prices for ultra-thin towels are higher than for standard towels, the shift to ultra-thin towels stimulates unit prices and...
Euromonitor International's Sanitary Protection in Denmark report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Intimate Wipes, Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Japan
- Sanitary Protection in Guatemala
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Poland
- Sanitary Protection in Argentina
- Sanitary Protection in the Netherlands
- Sanitary Protection in Portugal
- Sanitary Protection in Azerbaijan
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland