Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sanitary Protection in Singapore", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Sanitary protection registered 3% current value growth in 2013 to reach S$44million. Current value growth in 2013 was a slight improvement on the review period average, which was attributable to the better performance of ultra-thin towels and pantyliners, where manufacturers were active in product development and introduced value-added goods.
Kao (S) maintained its leading position in sanitary protection in 2013, recording a retail value share of 27%. The company?s strong performance is attributable to the popular brand of Laurier, which led both standard towels and ultra-thin towels in 2013. Due to constant product development within towels, the company continued to increase its value share of the category over the review period. The company also recorded the highest value sales growth within towels in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales of sanitary protection are expected to grow at a constant CAGR of 1% over the forecast period. Since the category is approaching maturity, price competition is expected to be intense. Many manufacturers are offering price promotions such as buy-one-get-one-free within retail channels, and this is likely to continue over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Italy
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Belgium
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Switzerland
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia