Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in China", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- The upgrading of consumers' living standards has contributed to growing interest in more diversified food types, especially foreign cuisines, in coastal cities, which also has resulted in more plentiful products in sauces, dressings and condiments. Many types of foreign food have gradually been integrated into Chinese dining, with new products such as barbecue sauces, brown sauces and cocktail sauces having been successfully introduced during the review period, although they remain niche products. As a result, the sauces, dressings and condiments category experienced significant sales growth in 2012, which in turn contributed to dynamism in the packaging market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Small sized packaging in this category is expected to continue to perform well over the forecast period, as more among the young generation prefer convenient and easy to prepare food, as cooking has become a burden for them to some extent. In addition, some brands have gone further with the launch of disposable packaged sauces, which are predicted to be a key trend in the forecast period. For example, after Unilever Group introduced 32g/unit Knorr Soupbase in thin wall plastic container in 2007, the brand launched dispensable small flexible plastic packaging in 2011, which was also well received by consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of sauces, dressing and condiments packaging in China?
- What are the major sauces, dressings and condiments pack types in China?
- How is the trend for convenience affecting the use of glass in sauces, dressings and condiments?
- Are PET bottles replacing HDPE bottles in table sauces?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within sauces, dressings and condiments?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cooking Sauces, Dips, Other Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Pickled Products, Table Sauces, Tomato Pastes and Purees.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Poland
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Switzerland
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in France
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in South Africa
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Argentina
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in the Philippines
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Mexico
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Russia
- Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Packaging in Malaysia