New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sets/Kits in Belgium"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- The category of sets/kits consists of a diverse and frequently disparate range of products. Consequently, growth in 2012 varied across products. Yves Rocher and Gillette still believe there is a strong potential for growth in this category. Experts observed a growing level of originality in the composition and the packaging of sets/kits towards the end of the review period. In contrast, sets/kits became an unrewarding area of investment for some players such as Beiersdorf. For instance,...
Euromonitor International's Sets/Kits in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sets/Kits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Spain to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Italy to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in the Netherlands to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Turkey to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in Mexico to 2016: Market Databook
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Hotels in the UK to 2016: Market Databook
- Travel and Tourism in Germany: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth