New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2012 -- RYO tobacco is reasonably popular in Australia; however pipe smoking is not as prevalent. According to the International Tobacco Control Policy Evaluation Project, approximately 27% of Australian smokers either consume RYO tobacco occasionally or are predominant users of RYO tobacco (compared with factory-manufactured cigarettes). One of the primary drivers behind RYO tobacco use in Australia is the large price difference between factory-made cigarette unit prices and RYO tobacco unit prices.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Japan
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Poland
- Smoking Tobacco in Austria
- Smoking Tobacco in Georgia
- Smoking Tobacco in Bulgaria
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Thailand
- Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands