New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- Retail volume and current value growth rates for smoking tobacco in 2012 were both down on 2011. This was mainly due to increasing maturity and the continued decline in the total number of smokers in Italy. Nonetheless, volume and current value growth rates were still well above the respective CAGRs for the entire review period, and smoking tobacco was by far the most dynamic of the three main categories in the Italian tobacco market. This was primarily due to rapidly rising consumption of RYO...
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Smoking Tobacco in Azerbaijan
- Smoking Tobacco in Germany
- Smoking Tobacco in Malaysia
- Smoking Tobacco in Slovakia
- Smoking Tobacco in New Zealand
- Smoking Tobacco in Sweden
- Smoking Tobacco in Greece
- Smoking Tobacco in Thailand