Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- Coca-Cola continues to lead world's soft drinks comfortably, overshadowing PepsiCo in geographical spread, category development and brand-building. Neither has made a major acquisition in the past 12 months. Suntory's pending acquisition of Lucozade once again shows its determination to expand to become a global company. Consumers' desire for non-carbonates continues to rise, while reduced sugar products have become a core theme in new product development.
Euromonitor International's Soft Drinks Global Corporate Strategy global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Soft Drinks market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The analysis can focus on value and volume for both off trade and on trade.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Speciality Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Fruit/Vegetable Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Soft Drinks: Corporate Strategy
- Global Soft Drinks
- Global Carbonated Soft Drinks
- The Brazilian Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Spanish Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Global Still Drinks Report 2013
- The Italian Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The French Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Soft Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?