New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Soup in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/28/2013 -- Soup remains a 'forgotten' category among all types of packaged food due to the fact that Vietnamese mostly consume fresh homemade soup. Despite rapid urbanisation, Vietnam is still regarded as a country of agriculture, and the long-lasting habit of eating fresh and inexpensive vegetable soup everyday will not change; furthermore, amid economic downturn, people are reluctant to purchase more expensive food products unnecessarily. Only soup products like 'Lau mam', which is difficult to make by...
Euromonitor International's Soup in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Soup, Chilled Soup, Dehydrated Soup, Frozen Soup, Instant Soup, UHT Soup.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Soup market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Spain
- Ambient Soup Market in United States to 2016
- Dried Soup (mixes) Market in United States to 2016