Fast Market Research recommends "Spirits in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- Rum performed very well in 2012; white rum in the lower income segments of the population and dark rum in the upper income segments. Because of this, two brands posted solid growth: the white rum Brugal and the dark rum Barcelo Dorado. This in turn caused the decline of premium-imported beverages such as vodka and blended Scotch whisky. The increase in rum consumption was the result of very successful advertising campaigns.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Spirits Market in East Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Wine in Dominican Republic
- Brugal & Co in Alcoholic Drinks (Dominican Republic)
- Rtds/High-Strength Premixes in Dominican Republic
- Spirits Market in West Europe to 2017: Market Guide
- Bottled Water in Dominican Republic
- Soft Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Coffee in Dominican Republic
- Hot Drinks in Dominican Republic
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)