Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Spirits in Lithuania", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2013 -- The spirits category suffered most during the recession. The collapse of the category was attributed to the sudden rise of black sales, with both illicit imports and illegal production of spirits gaining in popularity among less choosy customers. Industry representatives continued to portray the state of the category as gloomy. However, the numbers suggest otherwise: sales improved for the second consecutive year in 2012, albeit by a slow pace. This discrepancy between producers' claims and...
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2017