Fast Market Research recommends "Spirits in Singapore" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2013 -- Spirits posted total volume growth of 2% to reach 3.7 million litres in 2012. As consumers in Singapore became more adventurous in trying different alcoholic drinks, retailers expanded their product portfolio to cater to the varying demands of consumers. Singaporeans are becoming more sophisticated in their choices of alcoholic drinks, preferring drinks with higher alcohol content. In addition, many consumers have been trying out new and different mixed drinks, which drove sales of spirits.
Euromonitor International's Spirits in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Turkey to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Ukraine to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Russia to 2017