Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Strauss is a mid-sized hot drinks company with limited geographic presence. It has established a strong presence in Eastern Europe and Russia. The company focuses on coffee and has little presence in other categories. Its joint venture in Brazil, Strauss/Sao Miguel, is a good platform for it to expand into the market. The launch of Nespresso-compatible capsules in Israel means it has started to catch up with the latest pod trend. It needs to look into pod in Brazil and Europe in the short.
Euromonitor International's Strauss Group Ltd in Hot Drinks (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Hot Drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Other Hot Drinks in Israel
- The Chinese Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- Hot Drinks in Brazil
- The US Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The French Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Brazilian Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The German Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The UK Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Italian Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
- The Russian Hot Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?