New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/30/2014 -- The average unit price of sun care declined by 2% in current terms during 2013 due to the high levels of price competition which exist between the leading brands in the category. The steady rise of private label in the category continues to have a profound effect on sun care in Israel. Shufersal, for instance, recently launched a new range of sun care products under the Sun private label. This new product range includes nine different products which are positioned as 20% cheaper than branded equivalents. These private label products continue to place considerable pressure on the leading premium brands in sun care in Israel.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Dr Fischer Pharm Labs Ltd maintained its dominant position in sun care in Israel in the 2013 with a value share of 59%. With its Ultra Sol and Dr Fischer self-tanning and sun protection products dominant among mid-priced brands, Dr Fischer maintained its lead in 2013 as it continued to gain value share.
Sun care is expected to increase in value by 1% in constant 2013 terms over the entire forecast period, rising to ILS117 million by 2018.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sun Care industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sun Care industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sun Care in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sun Care in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- What is the most common sun protection factor?
- How are sales of self-tanners performing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sun Care in Estonia
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Sun Care in Bolivia
- Sun Care in Greece
- Sun Care in China
- Sun Care in Italy
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in Sweden
- Sun Care in Ecuador
- Sun Care in Sweden
- Sun Care in South Korea