Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Sun Care in the Philippines", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2013 -- Sun care continued to expand in 2012. After experiencing very robust growth of 21% in 2011, due to the entry of more players, growth settled at 8% in current value terms in 2012. Compared with other beauty and personal care categories, sun care remains small, at Ps272 million. However, consumers' awareness of the hazards of sun exposure encouraged them to try out the available brands in the market, sustaining the growth of sun care.
Euromonitor International's Sun Care in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Aftersun, Self-Tanning, Sun Protection.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Sun Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sun Care in Sweden
- Sun Care in China
- Sun Care in the Czech Republic
- Sun Care in Norway
- Sun Care in Denmark
- Sun Care in Thailand
- Sun Care in Slovakia
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017