New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2012 -- Tea continues to increase in popularity in Norway, particularly options with perceived health benefits such as green tea, chai and rooibos. This is apparent from the relatively strong growth seen in categories such as fruit/herbal tea compared to that of black standard tea. Speciality variants are more dynamic, driven by novelty value and Norwegians' increasing interest in exotic products. Consumption in 2011 stood at just 0.4kg per person per year, according to national statistics, equating to...
Euromonitor International's Tea in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Black Tea, Fruit/Herbal Tea, Green Tea, Instant Tea, Other Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tea market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in France, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Germany, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Italy, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in China, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil, to 2016
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in the US, to 2016