Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Technicolor S.A. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Technicolor S.A. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Technicolor S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Technicolor S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Technicolor S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Technicolor S.A. (Technicolor) is a provider of advanced video services to content creators and distributors. The company offers video-related content management services for the Media and Entertainment (MandE) industry. It also provides digital home products, software service platform and digital content delivery services. Additionally, it designs and develops software for gateways, hybrid (terrestrial and satellite) set-top boxes and connected devices. Its key offerings include visual effects, digital intermediate postproduction, animation, film and digital dailies, the creation of final masters for theatrical films and broadcast masters. The company's key customers the Walt Disney Company, Universal Studios and Paramount/DreamWorks, among others. Technicolor is headquartered in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit