Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2012 -- Synopsis: ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report in Technology Industry.
ReportReserve Research's ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad""
ReportReserve Research's ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Telekom Malaysia Berhad""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (Telekom Malaysia) is a provider of integrated communications solutions in Malaysia. The company is principally into establishment, maintenance and provision of telecommunication and related services under licenses issued by the ministry of communications, energy and water. It also provides a wide range of telecommunications facilities and services to licensed network operators including network service providers (NSP), network facilities providers (NFP), and applications service providers (ASP) for fixed line, mobile, broadband, internet and worldwide interoperability for microwave access (WiMAX). It has presence in Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Thailand, Cambodia, India, Pakistan, and Iran, through its subsidiaries. Telekom Malaysia is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia."
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/telekom-malaysia-berhad-technology-and-communications-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540986