Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/05/2011 -- "The Chinese Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: Growth to be Driven by Rising Exports" provides a top-level overview and detailed market, category and company-specific insights into the operating environment for interior design products manufacturers and retailers. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Chinese interior design products market, including producers and distributors, and for new competitors considering entering the industry.
The Chinese interior products market is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world. Between 2006 and 2010, the Chinese interior product market registered a CAGR of XX%, which was higher in comparison to the EU nations. The growth in the Chinese interior product market can be attributed to the urbanization of the country, which supported growth in the Chinese construction and housing sectors and increased demand for the interior products market during the review period. Moreover, the increase in retail sales, particularly in the contemporary furniture and furnishings category, are a direct consequence of the changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income of the Chinese middle class. With the presence of such factors the large Chinese middle class started spending more on interior products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Historical values for the interior products industry for 2006-10 and forecast figures for 2011-15
- Supporting text on individual markets and values for categories for 2006-10 and forecasts till 2015
- Analysis of production, trade, distribution and consumption dynamics
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the competitive landscapes for manufacturers & retailers
- Profiles of top interior product manufacturers and retailers in China
How this report will help you:
- This report will help to inform your strategic business decisions using strong historic and forecast market sizing data
- This report will help you to understand manufacturing, trade, retail and demand-side dynamics within the Chinese interior products market highlighting key market trends and growth opportunities
- This report will help you to assess the competitive dynamics in the interior product manufacturing and retail sectors
- This report will help you to identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within 11 key product categories - bathroom products, bedroom products, fabrics and soft furnishings, flooring products, furnishing products, kitchen products, lighting products, office furniture products, tableware and decorative products, wallcoverings and window coverings and treatments.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Indian Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities till 2015: New Construction to be the Key Driver of Growth
- The Future of Interior Products in Italy to 2015: Eco-Friendly Home Improvement Products to Drive Demand
- The Future of Interior Products in France to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace in 2012
- The Future of Interior Products in the UK to 2015: Recovery to Gather Pace from 2012
- Global Cranes, Lifting and Handling Equipment - Market Opportunities and Business Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Sustainability in the European Interior Design Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Interior Design Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- The Netherlands Interior Products Industry, Key Trends and Opportunities: Single Family Households Driving Market Recovery
- The Future of Interior Products in Poland to 2015: Growth to be Led by Construction Industry
- The Future of Interior Products in Spain to 2015: Demand to Gather Pace from 2012
- The Chinese Mining Sector - Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015