Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- Even with tissue and hygiene moving towards saturation, it posted positive retail current value growth estimated in 2012. This was largely due to the growing popularity of premium products using virgin pulp or cotton, and added safe but specialised functions such as aromatic fragrance or anti-bacterial to tissue and hygiene. In order to differentiate from other competitors, packaging design became an effective tool in attracting more consumers.
Euromonitor International's Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene, Retail Tissue and Hygiene, Total Tissue and Hygiene.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tissue and Hygiene market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in South Korea
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in South Africa
- Retail Tissue in South Africa
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Retail Tissue in South Korea
- The Future of South Korea Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- Monalisa Co Ltd in Tissue and Hygiene (South Korea)
- The Future of South Africa Health and Beauty Packaging to 2017
- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in China
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)