New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Traditional Toys and Games in Malaysia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/31/2013 -- 2012 was an interesting year for Malaysia, as notable theme parks were officially opened in the country, such as the first Legoland in Asia, and the first Sanrio Hello Kitty Town outside of Japan. Both of the toy brand licensed theme parks are located in the state of Johor. The opening of these theme parks attracted the attention of consumers of various ages, and boosted sales of the related licensed traditional toys. In particular, Lego branded construction toys received an overwhelming...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby (0-18 months), Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Dressing-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Infant (19-36 Months), Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Plush Toys, Pre-School (3-4 Year Old), Radio/Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational Toys.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Traditional Toys and Games in Thailand
- Traditional Toys and Games in Poland
- Traditional Toys and Games in Romania
- Toys and Games in Poland
- Traditional Toys and Games in Taiwan
- Traditional Toys and Games in South Korea
- Traditional Toys and Games in Italy
- Traditional Toys and Games in Hong Kong, China
- Traditional Toys and Games in Brazil
- Traditional Toys and Games in France