Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Traditional Toys and Games in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2013 -- In 2012, the market for traditional toys and games suffered from the economy being weak. Rising inflation, flat wages and fear of unemployment kept consumer confidence low. Even though buying children birthday gifts remains a priority, traditional toys and games are generally viewed as non-essential expenses, hence got easily scrapped, resulting in poor performances throughout the year. The market then peaked in the run-up to Christmas, where consumers heavily searched for the best offers and...
Euromonitor International's Traditional Toys and Games in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Action Figures and Accessories, Arts and Crafts, Baby (0-18 months), Construction Toys, Dolls and Accessories, Dressing-Up and Role Play, Games and Puzzles, Infant (19-36 Months), Model Vehicles, Other Traditional Toys and Games, Outdoor and Sports Toys, Plush Toys, Pre-School (3-4 Year Old), Radio/Remote Control Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Scientific/Educational Toys.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Traditional Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toys and Games in the United Kingdom
- Toys and Games in the United Arab Emirates
- Traditional Toys and Games in the United Arab Emirates
- Leapfrog Toys (UK) Ltd in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)
- Hasbro UK Ltd in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)
- Mattel UK Ltd in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)
- Flair Plc in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)
- Video Games in the United Kingdom
- Activision Blizzard UK Ltd in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)
- Early Learning Centre in Toys and Games (United Kingdom)